ZeroTwo

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MY BLOG ASSIGNMENT : NO MORE !!

Actually the main purpose i wrote this blog was to fulfilled one of the coursework requirements from Information Technology in Business subject  under blog assignment for my Semester 1, Year 1 coursework in Degree in International Business at UiTM Malacca City Campus, Malacca, Malaysia.

Talking about "No more Blog Assignment", tomorrow on 17th June 2011 my final examination results will come out on that day. Therefore, the results will be firm and changed it no more (WISH ME LUCK^^). Thus, my lecturer for sure, he already gave marks for my blog assignment and so, in future I can write what I want or something ridiculous or something fun or something of something (I don't what i'm trying to say==) in my own blog!! YEAY! ^^ Ok, suffice to say no more formal words =)

My blog is just about 6 month old with my
First post was on
1st January 2011
(11 / 1 / 11 nice number^^)
*FYI in Malaysia we arranges our date number by placing : Day / Month / Year 
and my Last post i think was on
15th March 2011.

With almost 13700+ views from worldwide
80% from foreign countries readers : Approximately 10960+ views
20% from local readers (Malaysia) : Approximately 2740+ views
Therefore I will write:-
In English = When there are interesting information or facts for International needs.
In Malay = When there are interesting information or facts for local needs or maybe i'll write JUST FOR FUN ^^ for my friends to read =)
THANK YOU FOR READING ^^
-I'M STARTED TO BLOGGING AGAIN-

No comments:

Post a Comment